It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
One of my favourite things about programming is the community, which is why I attend, speak at, volunteer at and host a number of different conferences and meetups. I have been told that my super power is getting developers to love karaoke. I’m particularly passionate about getting more young people, especially women, into programming. Here is a selection of my more recent speaking engagements.
Guiding Self-organising Teams
- The Lead Developer London https://youtu.be/6nCY2pO6v30 (June 2019)
Creating a design system that people actually use
- React Conf Armenia (May 2019)
- Frontend United https://youtu.be/QDGJjKJU1Ns (May 2019)
- Intersection Milan https://youtu.be/dvZ_wvGwGQ4 (Oct 2018)
Hiring with Pull Requests. Or not.
- Lead Developers Amsterdam Meetup (Feb 2019)
- Localhost Conference Dusseldorf (Oct 2019)
- JSConf Budapest https://youtu.be/F2YynQIFhYQ?t=20388 (Sept 2019)
- You Gotta Love Frontend Lithuania https://youtu.be/WVCTQecKpPc (May 2019)
- Voxxed Days Thessaloniki https://youtu.be/TwGr2U2rEN4 (Nov 2018)
- TechLab Utrecht (Sept 2018)
- AmsterdamJS Meetup https://youtu.be/SV3r4mbbUtU (Dec 2017)
Structuring your application story with sagas and selectors
- React Day Berlin https://youtu.be/kPXJ5ERg9Wo?t=23209 (Nov 2018)
- React.NotAConf Sofia (30mins) https://youtu.be/3XV8MQZHsQ8 (Apr 2018)
- React Amsterdam Conference (10mins) https://youtu.be/nLgHuxwIvQM (Apr 2018)
- Amsterdam Front-end Developer Women Meetup (Oct 2017)
Step through the looking glass with Serverless
- Amsterdam Front-end Developer Meetup https://youtu.be/Bk6ZyAT81x8 (Jul 2017)